How to activate agent statuses
The agent can select the statuses and add a short comment to them. The statuses are only visible to Jivo account users, your visitors will not see them.
Your team members can see agent statuses in these scenarios:
- when transferring a chat to another agent;
- when assigning a new agent to the chat;
- when you hover over the user's profile picture (so that the operator can see, for example, what time his colleague is having lunch and when he will be back at work).
In the "Teammates" section, an operator with administrator rights can:
- change emoji,
- set status text
- change the order of statuses in the list,
- add up to three additional statuses to default ones.
Agent statuses are only available in the PRO version of Jivo.